Smartifico - Copyright Policy
Smartifico Ltd. ("we", "us"
or "our") respects the intellectual property rights of others
and requests its users to do the
If you believe that certain content, which appears on or through the use of the Service, infringes upon copyrights that you own or represent, you may send our designated copyright agent ("Copyright Agent", whose details appear below) a written notification that includes the information described below. Upon receiving a proper notification and subject to copyright laws, we may remove or disable access to content that may be infringing the copyrights of others.
To be effective, your notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication provided to the Copyright Agent that includes substantially the following:
(1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
(2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed through the use of the Service, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
(3) Identification of the reference or link, to the material or activity that is claimed to infringe or the subject of infringing activity and that access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the reference or link, including the exact URL (Internet address) of the web page in which you discovered the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed;
(4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
(5) A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
(6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
After receiving your communication, we may ask you to provide further or supplemental information, prior to removing any content, as we deem necessary to comply with copyright laws. We may also provide the relevant registered user of the Service, or the host of the allegedly infringing content, with your contact details, in order for that person to be able to contact you and challenge your claim.
We may deny a person’s use of the Service, or terminate his or her account, in appropriate circumstances where we determine in our sole discretion that he or she is a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice.
We may decide, at our sole discretion that a sufficient reason exists for the immediate termination of a person’s account or access to the Service, for any reason, at any time. In these cases we may terminate that person’s account or access, immediately. We may notify him or her that we canceled the account or blocked access to the Service, by sending a message to the e-mail address he or she provided during the registration process.
Copyright Agent Details
The Copyright Agent is: Michael Ozeryansky. Address: Klausner 16 str Tel-Aviv, Israel. Telephone No. +972-544514851; fax: +972-544514851; e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the Copyright Agent receives copyright-related notifications only. All other matters, such as comments, requests and other messages should be referred to us through the channels listed on our web site filtr8.com.
Any person who knowingly materially misrepresents: (1) that material is infringing, or (2) that material was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, may be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees, that we may incur, if we are injured by such misrepresentation, as the result of our reliance upon such misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the material claimed to be infringing.
Updated: December 30, 2013.